Property to rent

Discussion on buying, selling and renting houses and land in Bangsaphan. Please do not use this section to post properties for sale.
SPONSORS: Bangsaphan Property
Daisycat

Property to rent

Post by Daisycat » 18 Jul 2018 20:51

Hi!
We are new around here, and are looking for somewhere to rent. Are there any reasonably priced places that accept dogs? I have seen a place on the Bang Saphan property site but I’ve not had a response yet.
Thanks

buksida

Re: Property to rent

Post by buksida » 19 Jul 2018 14:05

Plenty, especially at this time of year.

Anything near the beach will be over 10k per month. Back up near the road will be around 3-4k per month. Owners don't usually list their properties online so it is best to just ride around looking for signs and calling the numbers.

Daisycat

Post by Daisycat » 19 Jul 2018 17:40

Thanks for your reply. If we walk up to the main road from the scenery resort do we turn left or right at the shop at the top to find rental places? Sorry so many questions- we are just getting to know the area.

migrant

Post by migrant » 20 Jul 2018 05:15

Unfortunately there is no communal grouping of signs. You'll have to roam around the roads a bit so, if walking, will cover some ground.

The road scenery is on, if you turn left and go to Lek's restaurant, left again takes you down to the road that runs along the beach. Some signs there as you walk to the end (towards Why Not). At the end left takes you to the beach (maybe 100 yards) and Why Not, perhaps some signs. Right takes you up past the school and eventually the main road to town. Also just past the schools, on your right, is a road past Cuisine, and Sabai, Sabai, that should have some signs. Past Sabai Sabai turn right and it will take you back to Lek's.

buksida

Post by buksida » 20 Jul 2018 13:56

Pretty sure there is a map of Bangsaphan around somewhere!

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=491&start=45

Daisycat

Post by Daisycat » 20 Jul 2018 19:53

We have a copy of the map, thanks.
We were just wondering if there were other properties further along the main road- into town? (the part that isn’t on the map)

buksida

Post by buksida » 22 Jul 2018 15:07

As said, rent a bike, ride around and look for one - you wont find them on listed on the internet.

migrant

Post by migrant » 23 Jul 2018 18:40

I noticed two signs today.

1) Turn left out of Seanery. A little after the road goes real bad Kate House is on the right. Across from Kate house is a large sign in Thai pointing to the beach. The other side of the sign also says house for rent.

2) Left out of Seanery. Turn left at Lek's restaurant and go down the hill. The road curves 90 degrees to the right so go right. At the end of the straight road, before it curves to the left, there is a sign in the trees about eye level and not too big.

I know nothing about the places though

Daisycat

Post by Daisycat » 23 Jul 2018 20:07

Thanks for that- we will have another look around tomorrow. Will also head up to the main road and see if I can spot anything there.