1st timer needs some advice... free beers inside

Hotels, resorts, guesthouses and beach bungalows, find somewhere to stay here. Watering holes and feeding spots, get the info here.
SPONSORS: Palm Gardens Country Road Bar & Restaurant
tonie

1st timer needs some advice... free beers inside

Post by tonie » 02 Sep 2014 04:48

Hey guys,

Me and the missus are planning to visit Bangsaphan dec 16 untill probably jan 16.
I am in contact with theatre and some other resorts but all goes very slow.. problem is when i book agoda or something i pay top dollar and don't get longstay bonusses.
So what i am planning on doing is book for 2 days and then look for something. But i have a couple of questions.
Are there any long term (5 weeks) appartments/bungalows available for a decent price.. i mean the ones with a kitchen , cable , internet etc etc for arround 30.000 a month?
Is there accomodation enough in december/januari?

Help me expat!! and get yourself some free beers :mrgreen:
where would you stay if you had an 1000/1500 budget for a room/bungalow.

Greetz
Tonie

Big Boy

Re: 1st timer needs some advice... free beers inside

Post by Big Boy » 02 Sep 2014 09:00

tonie wrote:where would you stay if you had an 1000/1500 budget for a room/bungalow.
Have you considered this place http://www.bangsaphanguide.com/forum/po ... f=2&p=6573 ? There is an extensive thread here http://www.bangsaphanguide.com/forum/vi ... ?f=2&t=323 .

Failing that, we stayed at Longurie House Bungalows last time we were down, which was excellent, luxurious in fact, and probably less than half of your budget. Unfortunately, I don't have contact details.
Green Army

buksida

Re: 1st timer needs some advice... free beers inside

Post by buksida » 02 Sep 2014 11:05

Hi tonie,
You're coming for the busiest month of the year so all accommodation will be expensive and booked out fast.

Not many owners in BS want to rent a place just for one month either, they prefer long termers though you may find something for this budget.

If you book now you can get a decent resort with a pool for 1500 per night - have a look at the sponsors list.