Thank you from Wat Tam Ma Rong Temple donations box

Bangsaphan general discussion and questions.
dogsdinner

Thank you from Wat Tam Ma Rong Temple donations box

Post by dogsdinner » 31 Aug 2013 18:37

Today we were able to buy a 20k bag of dog food for the Temple and street dogs. Thank you so much to all of you who have so kindly made donations into our recently installed donations box at Wat Tam Ma Rong. We truly appreciate your help
Attachments
fbtempledonate.jpg
fbtempledonate.jpg (137.58 KiB) Viewed 3722 times

dogsdinner

Thanks for the donations at Wat Tam Ma Rong Temple

Post by dogsdinner » 12 Feb 2014 18:04

Thank you so much to all the generous people who have made donations in the Headrock Dogs box at Wat Tam Ma Rong. There was almost 900.00 baht when I collected the money last week which has gone towards the cost of buying dog and puppy food for the 35 dogs and puppies cared for by the lovely nun who helps us so much. Every month we need to buy 3 or 4 20k bags of dog food and about the same number of 10k puppy food for her. She only has 1.000 baht to live on and before we started to buy dog food for her she used most of that money on the dogs. She is a truly caring and selfless dog loving woman. Those of you who visit the caves at the top of the hill will pass her compound and I'm sure she'd be happy to show you her large family. If you are able to donate food for her that would be even more wonderful.
Attachments
fbnunappeal.jpg
fbnunappeal.jpg (154.61 KiB) Viewed 3030 times

Santi-C

Re: Thank you from Wat Tam Ma Rong Temple donations box

Post by Santi-C » 14 Feb 2014 23:56

My warmest good wishes go to this exceptional lady, accompanied by a wai, on this special day of Makha Bucha.