dog killing

Bangsaphan general discussion and questions.
bsb

Re: dog killing

Post by bsb » 28 Feb 2011 20:53

I believe you have properly diagnosed yourself, congradulations , now get some help...

buksida

Post by buksida » 01 Mar 2011 09:04

Regardless of medical conditions I would agree that there is a definite dog problem along Bangsaphan beach. It comes as dog owners bring their domestic animals into the territory of the ferral beach ones and they fight. Sit at Why Not for an hour and you'll see it, guaranteed.

On several occasions my own kids have been scared to death of scrapping dogs inside the bar/restaurant, if the owners cant control them they shouldn't be there - in fact I'd go as far as to say that dogs (or any animals) shouldn't be in bars/restaurants period. The restaurant owners don't help either by feeding the wild ones.

Can you imagine the reverse uproar if two teenage gangs came into a restaurant and started knifing each other!?

bsb

Post by bsb » 01 Mar 2011 09:12

the amazing thing is I feel quite sure is that these owners know damn well that they could not bring a dog in a bar or a place that sells food in their home country...why they feel it is OK in thailand is beyond me.

heikevie

Post by heikevie » 02 Mar 2011 11:10

bsb wrote:the amazing thing is I feel quite sure is that these owners know damn well that they could not bring a dog in a bar or a place that sells food in their home country...why they feel it is OK in thailand is beyond me.
Thai Kitchen and hygiene? Surely you've never seen the cat jump over tables and eat the rest. Not even when cats jump through the kitchen about food. Surely you've never seen rats coming out from the kitchen. Certainly you have never eaten from a plate left in the above be a gecko droppings.
Recently, a visitor had a severe infection due to cat claw
But these are facts.
Bon Appetìt, Enjoy your meal.

ps. i love cats

bsb

Post by bsb » 02 Mar 2011 12:02

sounds like you love everything but people or at least not as much as all your furry friends ...and no I have never seen a rat near any of the beach resturants.Rats,geikos are natural in the tropics,dogs that people let run wild are not.why would someone pet a stray cat or dog is beyond me....but on the bright side they won't do it again