dog killing

Bangsaphan general discussion and questions.
heikevie

Re: dog killing

Post by heikevie » 25 Feb 2011 07:47

Do not worry. The beach dogs just want the drunken beach bar brawlers help to find the way home .
They have much to do. :wink:

bsb

Post by bsb » 25 Feb 2011 12:28

Drunken beach bar brawlers? funny in 6 years I have seen I fight and that was over 2 years ago...you sure you mean bang saphan beaches? or are you just wanting to put the blame on someone, rather than these raggity hounds

heikevie

Post by heikevie » 25 Feb 2011 15:15

Dogs can also lead the blind back home.
Therefore you can see for what the dogs are all good.
Not all drunken are brawler.
Prevention is everything.
Now, they also like learn to protect the road from drunken 'beach bar' drivers.
A victim of traffic does not need to be worry about any dog bites.

ps. dog lovers can bite too

bsb

Post by bsb » 25 Feb 2011 16:48

so now its the people at the bars that let their dogs run loose?
you have a lot of loosing agruments. I like dogs, however they need to be at the dog lovers homes not out running wild. Sorry but you will never convince me that these dogs serve a purpose running wild,nor will anyone who has had them scare there children or jump on their table when they are eating see your reasoning....They belong at their homes period.

heikevie

Post by heikevie » 25 Feb 2011 17:21

Repetitions of the arguments make it not better.
Of course, pet owners go daily several times to the beach bars and let their dogs run free. Not only one.
Anyway
What do you want to do with the dogs that were born without an owner, and do not have at home?

stevee99

Post by stevee99 » 25 Feb 2011 20:58

Big Boy wrote:stevee,

I visit Thailand regularly, and have been doing so for well over 20 years. There are many dogs in the country that are allowed to roam. However, I don't remember a time when I or my family have been threatened. My son has been travelling with me from the age of 5 months.

If a dog looks threatening, just give it a wide berth. Regarding your little one, just keep an eye on her, and keep her away from the dogs. If you're worried, carry a walking stick with you, and don't hessitate to use it if the dogs come too close.

They can be a menace, but I'd be more afraid of the mossies if I was you.

Many thanks for the reply,
i. like you, have also been to Thailand many times and fortunately not had any bad experiences with the dogs.
I wrote because the poster made it sound really bad.

Sounds like just the rest of the beaches then!!

bsb

Post by bsb » 25 Feb 2011 21:45

What do you want to do with the dogs that were born without an owner, and do not have at home?

you have to start somewhere ...putting them to sleep,sounds humane...but then alot of people shouldn't reproduce either....lucky for you that is not going to be a problem

Big Boy

Post by Big Boy » 26 Feb 2011 01:45

stevee99 wrote:Sounds like just the rest of the beaches then!!
Exactly. If you've been to Thailand before you'll know that dogs are a problem. However, if you're sensible, they will not pose a threat. Finally, the Bang Saphan dogs are no better nor worse than any other Thai dogs.

I'm sure you and your family will have a fantastic time.
Green Army

heikevie

Post by heikevie » 26 Feb 2011 07:55

Big Boy wrote: Finally, the Bang Saphan dogs are no better nor worse than any other Thai dogs.

I'm sure you and your family will have a fantastic time.
Yes I am sure
Last edited by heikevie on 26 Feb 2011 08:02, edited 1 time in total.

heikevie

Post by heikevie » 26 Feb 2011 08:00

bsb wrote:you have to start somewhere ...putting them to sleep,sounds humane...
I think you've forgotten that you talk about a Buddhist country.

Brazen Warrior

Post by Brazen Warrior » 28 Feb 2011 11:06

you have to start somewhere ...putting them to sleep,sounds humane...but then alot of people shouldn't reproduce either....lucky for you that is not going to be a problem

For bsb:

If you think the world is bad,
then do not forget
that people like you live in it.
Mahatma Gandhi

bsb

Post by bsb » 28 Feb 2011 11:31

I do not think the world is bad...there are good and bad everywhere, I just think it would be a nicer place if people would keep their dogs at home ,so other people would not have to battle dogs why they eat,and be worried about their children.just yesterday 2 small girls were scared to tears when 2 dogs started fighting next to them.All because people do not take responsibility for their pets.The dogs are very lucky it was not my children.

heikevie

Post by heikevie » 28 Feb 2011 15:29

bsb wrote:I do not think the world is bad...there are good and bad everywhere, I just think it would be a nicer place if people would keep their dogs at home ,so other people would not have to battle dogs why they eat,and be worried about their children.just yesterday 2 small girls were scared to tears when 2 dogs started fighting next to them.All because people do not take responsibility for their pets.The dogs are very lucky it was not my children.
Cynophobia !

bsb

Post by bsb » 28 Feb 2011 15:50

Heikevie,you posts show you care much more about these dogs than even 2 small girls ,who you have diagnosed as being afraid of dogs.You have a wide range of issues with your so called drunks and brawlers at the beach bars to you can not put dogs to sleep in a buddist country. I am not going to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person. People who let their dogs run wild,have no reason to complain when something happens to them. End of story

heikevie

Post by heikevie » 28 Feb 2011 17:42

bsb wrote:......... End of story

Allodoxaphobia?