dog killing

Bangsaphan general discussion and questions.
heikevie

dog killing

Post by heikevie » 18 Jan 2011 15:58

Hello. Do you have fun to watch how dogs are poisoned? Would like you to observe how long the cruel dead fight lasts? Come to Bangsaphan around the beach of Suan Luang. You can see this very closely. Take a photo of your playing baby have one of these poison baits in the mouth.
This will remain unforgettable. You can have pictures for your friends at home.
Today a 3 month puppy on the way to the veterinarian has lost this play again. We could save the poisoned mother’s live in the last second. These examples are no Street dogs. Both had owner and had vaccinated as well as the mother has neutering.
Now it is high season for this nightmare.
You should not miss this.
ps. This criminals are mostly no Buddhists.

heikevie

Re: dog killing

Post by heikevie » 18 Jan 2011 16:36

oh boy of the dead with this poison. You drive around. Be much careful. Suddenly i stand behind you. I smell you and your helpers. Then you eat your poisoned meat yourself. Believe me. And i give you not the "return-to-live" injection.

buksida

Post by buksida » 18 Jan 2011 16:39

It is a sad story and I am not condoning these terrible acts, but surely the owners of these dogs should be held responsible? If they are not street dogs then why are the owners letting them run about wild?

heikevie

Post by heikevie » 18 Jan 2011 16:55

That’s Thailand. There run dogs often free around the house. But that’s not a reason to kill friendly dogs. Now the dogs are in the rope.

buksida

Post by buksida » 18 Jan 2011 17:01

It is also why dogs get poisoned, if they are allowed to run wild by their owners and go onto other peoples properties (who may have young children or are not dog lovers) then I'm afraid that's what happens.

The owners should take more responsibility in my opinion, Bangsaphan beach has a big dog problem, tourists need to carry sticks to walk the beach because of all the dogs. Something needs to be done about them.

I'm sorry for your loss if it was your dog, poisoning a puppy is bad news, yes.

Brazen Warrior

Post by Brazen Warrior » 18 Jan 2011 19:40

Hi Heike, you're absolutely right, but be careful you do not know who that was. Remember, we are in Thailand. I know it breaks my heart to you, and I think of you.

Brazen Warrior

Post by Brazen Warrior » 18 Jan 2011 20:00

Hi, my name is Brazen Warrior, and I live only for a few months in Thailand. But what I saw during that time of animal suffering, takes my breath away. Thailand will be as worldly and modern, but lags behind in truth in matters of animal welfare and conservation. And the problem is that the people who live here do not change themselves. The money from the farang is OK, but all want, but the rest?

Brazen Warrior

Post by Brazen Warrior » 19 Jan 2011 09:24

Hello buksida do, tell me now, I can not comment, I noticed a thing? So tell me, will you what a forum is there? Maybe I am too stupid to understand it,

buksida

Post by buksida » 19 Jan 2011 11:26

Brazen Warrior wrote:Hello buksida do, tell me now, I can not comment, I noticed a thing? So tell me, will you what a forum is there? Maybe I am too stupid to understand it,
Maybe I am too stupid to understand what you are asking ... its all rather cyptic ?!?!!? :? :? :?

Mike Parker

Post by Mike Parker » 19 Jan 2011 14:57

Like most problems in Thailand it gets back to the lack of education be it enviromental,pets,excess noise or just having respect for your fellow beings.

It's certainly not the dogs fault ,just irresponsible owners and then they wonder why people resort to extreme actions to resolve issues.

heikevie

Post by heikevie » 19 Jan 2011 15:32

Whatever. Only the innocent dogs pay with their lives. One is probably always the stupid one. Is that fair? I do not know whether the animals soon learn to mix poison in the food of the people.

Brazen Warrior

Post by Brazen Warrior » 19 Jan 2011 16:29

Hi,
maybe I expressed myself wrong, or have been misunderstood. 1. The fact is simple: Look but look at the ditches, is how much plastic waste there? This plastic is burned in every house! Other Asian countries have long been understood to collect these and return to use, and then Thailand should not lag behind? Well, the people are blind to see it. I have never seen a garbage truck.
2. Fact: I never said that the Thais are not formed, something I would never presume.
3. Fact: There are responsible dog owners and there are irresponsible dog owners. And who gives whom the right to lay hands on from other dogs (or kill)? Here, too, lags behind Thailand, the word welfare they do not know, or at least not many.
To poison dogs, is a cowardly and despicable act.
If it were really necessary, there would certainly be more humane ways to kill.
But as far as Thailand is still not (personal opinion).

bsb

Post by bsb » 24 Feb 2011 15:17

I must admit poisening of dogs may be cowardly,however what would all you dog lovers suggest to do with the both soi dogs and dogs with collars that roam the beach near why not bar and corral hotel. I can not seem to even sit down to eat without these dogs jumping up on the table. They scare the hell out of children and adults as well. If they are your dogs and you care about them so much keep them at home ,so everyone else can have an enjoyable time without your pesky flee bitten hounds bothering them.

stevee99

Post by stevee99 » 24 Feb 2011 20:18

Planning my first visit next week, put me off somewhat, particularly because i will have my 2 year old daughter with me.

Are the dogs likely to ruin my trip......?

Big Boy

Post by Big Boy » 25 Feb 2011 02:14

stevee,

I visit Thailand regularly, and have been doing so for well over 20 years. There are many dogs in the country that are allowed to roam. However, I don't remember a time when I or my family have been threatened. My son has been travelling with me from the age of 5 months.

If a dog looks threatening, just give it a wide berth. Regarding your little one, just keep an eye on her, and keep her away from the dogs. If you're worried, carry a walking stick with you, and don't hessitate to use it if the dogs come too close.

They can be a menace, but I'd be more afraid of the mossies if I was you.
Green Army