Chris is Unwell

Bangsaphan general discussion and questions.
The Family

Chris is Unwell

Post by The Family » 17 Dec 2008 13:11

We have heard that Chris Brown is unwell in Chumphon Hospital. :(

All our best Chris, look forward to having a beer with you soon! :)

buksida

Post by buksida » 17 Dec 2008 14:20

Best wishes and a speedy recovery from the Buksi clan too, will be down for a visit next week.

cliveyten

Post by cliveyten » 18 Dec 2008 16:55

Went to see Chris in hospital 17th December Not well at all, extemely weak. Will be going to see him again on 23rd. Will get a card and get as many people to sign before I go. Clive 112 bar

Norseman

Post by Norseman » 19 Dec 2008 13:33

He had his third operation yesterday, (all ops in just about one week), and he's still in ICU.
Have you been in contact with the UK Embassy cliveyten?

Big Boy

Post by Big Boy » 20 Dec 2008 17:55

I tried to phone him from the UK this morning. Although he couldn't speak because he still has a tube in his mouth, his wife said he was a little more comfortable today.

migrant

Post by migrant » 23 Dec 2008 10:28

Don't know him, maybe I do by his screen name, but having spent my fair share of time in hospitals, I wish him the best!!

cliveyten

Post by cliveyten » 23 Dec 2008 18:27

Today I went to see CHRIS from the Bang Saphan guide who is still in hospital in Chumpon. He has had 3 operations and has now been moved to an intensive care unit.
He is a little depressed because patients around him are dying. He does look a little better and has a little more colour in his face. Talking however does tire him out considerably.
He wishes to thank everyone for their kind donations and is looking forward to thank everyone personally.
I will be going to see him again on Monday 29th with Martin from Hua Hin and we will convey everyone’s best wishes to him. I know more money is being collected for him and we will give it to him on Monday.
WHATEVER, THEREFORE YOU FEEL DISPOSED TO GIVE, PLEASE DEPOSIT IT AN ENVELOPE; IT WILL BE THANKFULLY RECEIVED AND FAITHFULLY APPLIED.

Clive Tennant 0814818957 (Bar 112)
23rd December 2008
Unfortuneately the UK embassy only help in the case of repatriation and not hospital bills and usually expect to be repaid. In his present condition a plane journey would take far to much out of him if any airline would take him in his present condition.
I believe contact with his family has been made but I understand they are not in a position to help.

On another sad Note Ray of Taes restaurant has been in a car accident and his 22 year old son has had pins put in his arm. He has been moved from Pretuap Kiri Kan hospital to a hospital in Bangkok as he has no feelings( movement ?) in his hand. I 'm sure we all wish him well.
Once again on his behalf I thank everyone for their good wishes and kind donations.

Norseman

Post by Norseman » 24 Dec 2008 08:06

Thanks for the Chris update cliveyten.
I will go and see him on Friday and I hope his condition has improved by then so that he is able to speak again.

It's Xmas and Chris is still in hospital.
Please think about him and remember to wish him all the best for Xmas and the new year.
If you don't have his telephone number and want to talk with him or send a sms, please pm me and I'll give you his number.

I also have his wife's bank account number and any donation, large or small is much appreciated.

The Family

Post by The Family » 24 Dec 2008 13:43

You are still in our thoughts Chris and wish you well for Xmas & the coming New Year.
Hopefully, we will be able to visit next week, Monday hopefully, if anyone would like me to take something to him, ie. flowers, cards, etc, please leave them in Bangsaphan Guest House Monday morning, between 10am-12noon.

buksida

Post by buksida » 26 Dec 2008 12:13

Am sitting in the hospital now with Chris and Norseman, typing this on the laptop on the bed next to his.

Chris has improved and is in good spirits chatting with us, he says thank you for all of the support and to those that have donated towards his medical bills (which are still escalating). He also says thanks for all of the kind SMS messages that have come in and apologises for those that he could not reply to.

The Family

After thought!!

Post by The Family » 26 Dec 2008 17:48

Nice to hear that Chris is on the mend. I hear that he has been cracking jokes with his visitors, that is a good sign. :)

Sorry guys, will have to change the time Monday morning, to between 8am & 9am. We will be going to see Chris in the morning instead of the afternoon. :oops:

The Family

Chris is doing well

Post by The Family » 30 Dec 2008 14:40

Went to see Chris yesterday, and he is looking a lot better, but still a little pale. He was glad to see a few familiar faces and was very chatty. It gets rather lonley in Hospital. So if anyone else out there has a little time to spare.... Looks as a though he will still be in Hospital for a couple of more weeks.

We will try and find out what he reads, maybe a good book will help those daunting hours pass!

Chris sends his thanks again to everyone that has helped in raising funds for him. :)

spud

Post by spud » 31 Dec 2008 08:41

Get well soon Chris.

Norseman - if you can pm Oi's bank details, I'll be happy to chip in.

buksida

Post by buksida » 31 Dec 2008 17:34

There are some events and donations being arranged in HH for Chris also:

http://www.huahinafterdark.com/forum/ch ... 11108.html

So anyone up there wanting to help please don't hesitate!

Norseman

Post by Norseman » 01 Jan 2009 09:14

spud wrote:Get well soon Chris.

Norseman - if you can pm Oi's bank details, I'll be happy to chip in.
Pm with bank details sent.