A trip to support Prachuap FC

Bangsaphan general discussion and questions.
buksida

Re: A trip to support Prachuab FC

Post by buksida » 27 Nov 2014 12:33

They are a very aggressive team but did out play us on the day - the draw would have been the fair result but they scored in the 95th minute while Prachuab were sending their star player to hospital.

Its going down to the wire.
table.jpg

Big Boy

Post by Big Boy » 28 Nov 2014 10:22

But did their Number 13 (sent off against Hua Hin on 15 Nov 14) or their Number 8 (sent off against Hua Hin on 22 Nov 14) play. From what I can see, Phichit are flouting the rules big time. Of course they can be dirty if they don't bother to take the punishment.

Their Number 13 actually finished the 15 Nov match on the pitch after being red carded about 15 minutes earlier.

IMHO, Phichit are the cheats of our group and should be kicked out.
Green Army

Big Boy

Post by Big Boy » 28 Nov 2014 10:31

Incidentally, I was surprised/baffled at the number of orange Prachuab shirts being worn at Hua Hin's match on Wednesday. My initial thoughts were a mad dash down the motorway afterwards, but with just a 30 minute differential, that would have taken some driving.
Green Army

buksida

Post by buksida » 28 Nov 2014 10:43

Yes, 13 played - and argued a lot with the ref, unless backhanders are going on he shouldn't have been on the pitch.

Takes at least an hour to get from HH to Prachuap - unless you have a helicopter!

buksida

Post by buksida » 01 Dec 2014 09:46

A good away result at BCC Tero with a 1-1 draw, we just need to beat Udon at home and get a good result against Hua Hin, which wont be easy though as they will have it all to play for too ...
Gameweek_8.png
Gameweek_8.png (9.19 KiB) Viewed 2094 times

Big Boy

Post by Big Boy » 02 Dec 2014 09:30

Udon are easily the best team in this league, and haven't lost since their off the field problems were sorted. IMHO the best you will get is a point - your recent form has been inconsistent/poor.

A final showdown at Hua Hin's personal fortress - Fort Thanarat is on the cards. Hua Hin's leaky defence has been well and truly plugged, and Prachuab will probably be a bit over-confident after the 5-1 drubbing. It should be a great contest, and one that I'm looking forward to with great anticipation.

Be prepared for the Udon invasion this weekend - they've got a fantastic following - by far the best in the Champions League. A great bunch of guys and girls. They actually paid for the Hua hin supporters to have a slap up lunch out of their own pockets before last weekend's game.
Green Army

buksida

Post by buksida » 02 Dec 2014 11:02

I didn't see the away game at Udon but the most technically skillful team I've seen so far has been Phitchit. I think they'll take top spot.

We've improved our away form getting the point at BCCT, if John Mary is on form a win could be on the cards.

I still think the second spot will go down to a final showdown in Hua Hin though - what a great game that will be.

I understand the stadium is actually in Pranburi so we don't have to go into HH town?

Big Boy

Post by Big Boy » 02 Dec 2014 19:57

I agree, Phichit are hot at the moment, but IMHO they blatently cheat. No, its not because they beat Hua Hin 4 - 0 - you didn't hear me complain when Prachuab beat us 5 - 1 did you? They cheated BIG TIME against Hua Hin.

It's such a shame that it is likely that our 2 clubs wil be fighting for the 2nd promotion spot. Did you know that a group of Hua Hin fans had been to wish John Mary a speedy recovery?

Yes, turn into the Army camp at the 3rd lights. The drivers will need their passport or ID card. They will have to give them up on entry, and collect them on the way out (doesn't happen every time, but if they pick you, you won't be watching the match if you're not prepared..
Green Army

buksida

Post by buksida » 07 Dec 2014 10:56

An absolute nail biter at home to Udon but we prevailed and won by a goal to zero. It should have been more, we had at least ten free kicks near goal in the first half as their main tactic was to hack down our strikers.

This leaves Prachuap level with Phichit on 16 points, the only way we cannot get promoted is if Hua Hin beat us by 7 goals and go through on goal difference.

Big Boy

Post by Big Boy » 07 Dec 2014 19:10

I think all Hua Hin fans will concede, and wish you guys all the best for next season - well done.

Incidentally, how good were Udon - they have been very strong in the 2 games I've seen them play in this competition.
Green Army

Big Boy

Post by Big Boy » 07 Dec 2014 19:11

By the way, 4 - 0 would be enough.
gameweek_9.png
gameweek_9.png (9.24 KiB) Viewed 1993 times
I'm not sure what happens if Hua Hin win 3 - 0.
Green Army

buksida

Post by buksida » 08 Dec 2014 10:01

Udon were pretty average and only threatened a couple of times, there were a lot of fouls and several cards shown, in my opinion they played a dirty game and Phichit are still the best team in that group (despite the cheating).

Yes, a four goal difference will see you through.

Big Boy

Post by Big Boy » 08 Dec 2014 17:47

Against Hua Hin, Phichit were very ordinary in the first game, but nobbled 5 of our team. The following week, if I'd taken my boots, I could have played. We never had a team to field.

Udon against Hua Hin were very good, however maybe suspensions are starting to kick in.
Green Army

buksida

Post by buksida » 09 Dec 2014 09:08

Prachuab.jpg
Wow, you boys have a lot of sponsors!

Anyone wanting to go from BS come to Country Road later this week to confirm, we'll be leaving around midday on Sunday, back after the game.

Big Boy

Post by Big Boy » 10 Dec 2014 08:37

It's easy to attract sponsors for an attractive product :wink:

This, although in Thai, gives the various outcomes in the unlikely event Hua Hin find their scoring boots on Sunday:
confused.jpg
confused.jpg (71.12 KiB) Viewed 1923 times
Green Army